ImageImage

Standing desks

This forum brought to you by Molten Boron! PUBLIC ACCESSIBLE FORUM
EverestMagnus

Standing desks

Post#1 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:47 pm

I've been interested in getting a standing desk for awhile and now that I'm in my new place want to seriously start looking for a desk. I'm really just looking for a desk that can go from standing to sitting. I don't need a high end gyro, just a desk that can switch position without knocking my rig over. Was wondering if anyone in the outfit had any experience with this kind of a set up.

Mercier

Re: Standing desks

Post#2 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:35 am

Bunch of my customers just put cinder blocks under their desk......presto....standing desk. Once of them even has a fancy rig that sits atop his treadmill; so he can walk and work......

so....no...I have no idea about the actual topic just bored out of my mind.

Lumberchuk
CLICK HERE TO SEE
MY 2 SHIPS

Post#3 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:41 pm

levelcap has one he did a review of here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zedld2iJIfg

EchoVictory

Post#4 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:29 pm

I volunteer at a Habitat for humanity Re-Store were thier donations are sold. I've seen similar items like that for sale. I thought they were some kind of hospital table but why the dark colors? It makes sense now, businesses donate as sorts of stuff for a tax write off. If you have a store near you you should check it out. Larger items that take up floor space get discounted fast. The atari 2600 I cleaned and tested didn't get a chance for a discount it sold within an hour. Pong how far we've come.

Twine

Post#5 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:13 am

I'm very jealous of levelcap's setup there. I might just consider getting me one of them desks.

Return to “Planet Express Lobby”