ImageImage

Good news, everyone!

This forum brought to you by Molten Boron! PUBLIC ACCESSIBLE FORUM
Thorslax
Posts: 100

Good news, everyone!

Post#1 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:43 pm

Read the title then look at the image then come back here.

http://imgur.com/gallery/tbmyMTo
I'm not surprised.

User avatar
ThatOneScottishGuy
Posts: 299
Contact:

Re: Good news, everyone!

Post#2 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:18 pm

You evil motherfucker..

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJMqdTr7IQM[/youtube]
Image

User avatar
bobsled624
Posts: 20
Contact:

Re: Good news, everyone!

Post#3 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:37 pm

ThatOneScottishGuy wrote:You evil motherfucker..

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJMqdTr7IQM[/youtube]



This......just.....this!

...................................evil man
Image

User avatar
Rougarou
Posts: 400
CLICK HERE TO SEE
MY 28 SHIPS

Re: Good news, everyone!

Post#4 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:01 am

Thats just wrong. Thorslax i'm selling you to the slavers first chance I get in the PU.
Image

TheBlurr
Posts: 233

Re: Good news, everyone!

Post#5 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:41 pm

I've got a hammer and nails, anyone have any spare 6x6's laying around....We're also gonna need a dude with a spear.

User avatar
Rougarou
Posts: 400
CLICK HERE TO SEE
MY 28 SHIPS

Re: Good news, everyone!

Post#6 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:49 pm

TheBlurr wrote:I've got a hammer and nails, anyone have any spare 6x6's laying around....We're also gonna need a dude with a spear.



Spears? Who needs spears when you have a Glaive?
Image

TheBlurr
Posts: 233

Re: Good news, everyone!

Post#7 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:44 pm

Rougarou wrote:
TheBlurr wrote:I've got a hammer and nails, anyone have any spare 6x6's laying around....We're also gonna need a dude with a spear.



Spears? Who needs spears when you have a Glaive?


That's not how crucifixion works.
We hang him by the side of the road for a few days, come back and poke him to make sure he's dead.

User avatar
Flexo
Site Admin
Posts: 7889
CLICK HERE TO SEE
MY 5 SHIPS

Re: Good news, everyone!

Post#8 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:41 pm

Can I torture him? Huh, can I? C'mon I haven't flayed the skin off someone in over a month!

Ockey5
Posts: 583

Re: Good news, everyone!

Post#9 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:46 am

I was expecting not since like last year who has become the new scape goat while I've been MIA in the #irlnolifezone flexo your a bitch :p <3
scape goat plz say hi =)

User avatar
Rougarou
Posts: 400
CLICK HERE TO SEE
MY 28 SHIPS

Re: Good news, everyone!

Post#10 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:44 pm

TheBlurr wrote:
Rougarou wrote:
TheBlurr wrote:I've got a hammer and nails, anyone have any spare 6x6's laying around....We're also gonna need a dude with a spear.



Spears? Who needs spears when you have a Glaive?


That's not how crucifixion works.
We hang him by the side of the road for a few days, come back and poke him to make sure he's dead.


But but but if I run him over with my Glaive after a few days, we won't even need to check to see if he's dead.

Come on Blurr work with me here!
Image

TheBlurr
Posts: 233

Re: Good news, everyone!

Post#11 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:20 pm

Flexo wrote:Can I torture him? Huh, can I? C'mon I haven't flayed the skin off someone in over a month!



Yes, you have my permission.

Rougarou wrote:
But but but if I run him over with my Glaive after a few days, we won't even need to check to see if he's dead.

Come on Blurr work with me here!


Polearms do not work that way.

Return to “Planet Express Lobby”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron