Pretty good deal on a Logitech G602 - $42.99 w/free shipping

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wireless ... B00E4MQODC

nBurn
CLICK HERE TO SEE
MY 2 SHIPS

Re: Gaming Mouse Deal

Post#2 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:56 am

It looks like a cool mouse.

Though it does get me to wonder - how do you hold/use the mouse? There really isn't any formal training on how to use it, it just an accessory for use.

If we take that picture for example, I place my thumb on the upper left corner where all those buttons are. I guide the mouse with my fingers (and wrist for side to side motions - oh baby) rather than pushing the whole thing around with the force of my arm.

(It's a slow day.)

theonly500
CLICK HERE TO SEE
MY 3 SHIPS

Post#3 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:57 pm

I think you take you thumb and place it beneath the thumb buttons. And then you set up the weight of that mouse properly and just push it around with your fingertips.

That problem might even seem worse on the mous i use which is the MMO7 but if you move the pice which all thumb buttons are mouted on into the right spot you can easily grab it with you thumb between that 5 way joystick and the lower and upper front thumb button. For those who don't know how that thing looks:http://www.amazon.com/Mad-Catz-M-M-O-Gaming-Maus/dp/B006LVZEN0

nBurn
CLICK HERE TO SEE
MY 2 SHIPS

Post#4 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:16 pm

theonly500 wrote:That problem might even seem worse on the mous i use which is the MMO7 but if you move the pice which all thumb buttons are mouted on into the right spot you can easily grab it with you thumb between that 5 way joystick and the lower and upper front thumb button. For those who don't know how that thing looks:http://www.amazon.com/Mad-Catz-M-M-O-Gaming-Maus/dp/B006LVZEN0

That Madcatz has a hideous amount of buttons. I guess I don't have the control others do. I'd be shaking the cursor all over the place trying to press those thumb/palm buttons. All in what you're used to I guess?

FellGlint

Post#5 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:02 pm

I've had this mouse for a while now, the side buttons are easy to get used to. Although in a moment of panic you might hit the wrong one. The only two issues with this mouse is thd battery life is bogus. I have to have mine set to endurance mode, the other one drains the battery in 2 weeks. The other issue is the scroll wheel, it doesn't break but can become unresponsive and you have to find what angle to press on to work it.

Otherwise it's a great wireless mouse.

theonly500
CLICK HERE TO SEE
MY 3 SHIPS

Post#6 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:53 am

Since i play on a relatively low DPI Setting the mouseshake is actually pretty controllable and you think about doing something first befor executing it.

Flexo
Site Admin
CLICK HERE TO SEE
MY 2 SHIPS

Post#7 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:08 am

Deal is over.... move along.

Sinsa
CLICK HERE TO SEE
MY 3 SHIPS

Post#8 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:59 am

The g700s is a corded/wireless mouse. many buttons and tweaks. costs 99 but worth every cent.
Onboard memory is the best thing. your mouse keeps it's settings regardless of what you plug it in to.
Edit signature
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Return to “Planet Express Lobby”