TWITTER PROSPECTOR GIVEAWAY RULES

This forum brought to you by Molten Boron! PUBLIC ACCESSIBLE FORUM
Flexo
Site Admin
CLICK HERE TO SEE
MY 2 SHIPS

TWITTER PROSPECTOR GIVEAWAY RULES

Post#1 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:05 am

We are giving away a free Freelancer ship for Star Citizen to one of our followers on Twitter.

Nope, scratch that... we are upgrading this contest to give away the new Prospector ship!!

All you have to do is follow us on Twitter and you could have a good chance of walking away with either a Prospector with Lifetime Insurance (value $140).

Some rules and guidelines:

• The prize will be awarded to a random follower once we reach a minimum of 300 followers.
  • The earliest possible drawing will be 5/14/2016. If we have not reached 300 followers by then the drawing date will be extended to the Saturday following the day we reach 300 followers. Naturally, your odds of winning can change in that eventuality.
  • No Star Citizen Organizations, businesses, or news organizations are eligible. Only single person Twitter accounts.
  • We will draw the winner via a random number generator. If one of the above ineligible accounts is selected we will immediately redraw until a single winner account is selected.
  • The prize will be done through transfer from an RSI account to another and therefore will not be transferable further.
  • If we detect cheating or other douchebaggery (multiple entries or bots for example) we reserve the right to cancel the giveaway up to the day of the actual transfer.
  • The winner will be contacted via direct message on Twitter. You will have one week to reply to the notification. Thereafter, a new winner will be chosen and you forfeit all rights to claim a prize.
  • Leaders within PXP (Hyponotoads and Executive Delivery Boys) are not eligible to win. Regular members certainly are though.
  • An alternate prize of similar value may be substituted if transfer to you is not straightforward (nations with tax restrictions for example). Also, if you have no interest in Star Citizen at all we may allow for a different prize of similar value.
We reserve the right to amend, change, or eliminate these rules and guidelines if needed. If overwhelming and obvious cheating or manipulation is detected we reserve the right to cancel the giveaway. Please do not try to "game" the system.

EDIT: Rule Amendment: We will only give the award to people with accounts that predate the start of the contest. This will alleviate the problem of people creating multiple twitter accounts just to enter the contest.

Drizzt
CLICK HERE TO SEE
MY 11 SHIPS

Re: TWITTER FREELANCER GIVEAWAY RULES

Post#2 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:21 pm

Very cool. Good luck to all.

FiveHole
CLICK HERE TO SEE
MY 3 SHIPS

Post#3 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:53 am

Love the legalese... a la "douchebaggery". Nice.

Hellsong
CLICK HERE TO SEE
MY 39 SHIPS

Post#4 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:13 am

We're at 140 followers and we appreciate the reTweets and favorites. Anything we can do to get us to the goal will be great.

Thank you again.

** Follow PXPOfficial on Twitter today! **

Flexo
Site Admin
CLICK HERE TO SEE
MY 2 SHIPS

Post#5 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:19 am

Rule Amendment: We will only give the award to people with accounts that predate the start of the contest. This will alleviate the problem of people creating multiple twitter accounts just to enter the contest.

STLYoungblood
CLICK HERE TO SEE
MY 22 SHIPS

Re: TWITTER PROSPECTOR GIVEAWAY RULES

Post#6 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:58 pm

If you want to give the announcment some love on the RSI site, feel free to pimp it here:

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.c ... on-twitter

Hellsong
CLICK HERE TO SEE
MY 39 SHIPS

Post#7 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:01 pm

I will reference it in upcoming Tweets too.
Last edited by Hellsong on Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

** Follow PXPOfficial on Twitter today! **

STLYoungblood
CLICK HERE TO SEE
MY 22 SHIPS

Post#8 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:07 pm

and boom, 300!

Flexo
Site Admin
CLICK HERE TO SEE
MY 2 SHIPS

Post#9 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:47 pm

Target met. The drawing will be on the 14th. Please continue to get more followers by pimping the contest all you can.

Jose-Cuervo

Post#10 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:33 pm

"Douchebaggery"... lmao..

Xeeros
CLICK HERE TO SEE
MY 32 SHIPS

Post#11 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:34 am

indeed, douchebaggery is a great legal term.

Darkimpulse
CLICK HERE TO SEE
MY 3 SHIPS

Post#12 » Tue May 03, 2016 9:40 am

Pimping ain't easy, but I will try. Great contest, glad to be a part of this community.

Drizzt
CLICK HERE TO SEE
MY 11 SHIPS

Post#13 » Fri May 13, 2016 4:58 pm

Big drawing tomorrow. Will be cool to see these hulking around in 2.4 around the PU.

Return to “Planet Express Lobby”