ImageImage

Let's play...

This forum brought to you by Molten Boron! PUBLIC ACCESSIBLE FORUM
kattana

Let's play...

Post#1 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:13 pm

Sory for the weired clickbait title of this thread. I have been a member of PXP for a while but never made the jump to actualy gaming with anyone. ( I have just been playing solo )

I did the whole Mumble set up thing but when ever i have logged in there hasnt been much (if anything) going on (that i could find at least)

It would be nice to join up and have some multi player fun in the verse if anyone is up for it.

Any tips (particular night people play) or general advice regarding joining in the fun would be most welcome.

thanks in advance,

Adem

Flexo
Site Admin
CLICK HERE TO SEE
MY 2 SHIPS

Re: Let's play...

Post#2 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:28 pm

There is gaming going on much of the time but the prime time is 9-midnight Eastern US time.

Keep in mind that NONE of the channels on the Mumble server are private (except for one leader's area). You can jump into any channel that members are in and hang out, join the game they are playing, or ask them about starting up a game of (*insert your game here*).

If no one in playing your particular game of choice, maybe consider joining one of the games that people are playing. I for instance am playing Planetside 2 every night. We have a lot of fun with it and we'd welcome a new player. It's free to play and easy to get into with the helpful players we have in the community.

I know that the World of Warships players are looking for more people and that's a free game as well. Give it a try. As we get more people on Mumble when Star Citizen spools up we'll see a lot more activity. Right now, that game is...well... not really a game yet. It's coming though.

STLYoungblood
CLICK HERE TO SEE
MY 22 SHIPS

Re: Let's play...

Post#3 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:33 am

I think you'll see a bit of a resurgence in SC when AC isn't such a mess. Right now, the desync causes a lot of frustrations. That comes and goes though. Sometimes I notice, others I don't. Either way, jump into mumble as flex said, you can find players around.

Return to “Planet Express Lobby”