ImageImage

It is close. I feel it in my bone.

This forum brought to you by Molten Boron! PUBLIC ACCESSIBLE FORUM
Doc_Fluxx

It is close. I feel it in my bone.

Post#1 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:12 pm

I haven't been active on here yet but seeing as 3.0 is pending and this is my main org I thought I'd dip in and drop my two balls. Just wanted to see how we're going to organize when it hits because everyone's gonna be communicating at once. Got queries like: are we mainly using RSI's chatterboxxes or is this the town hall? Are we forming manageable squads with certain duties?

Oh I got a Terrapin because it vaguely profiles as Samus Aran's ship in Metroid, also, does that ship have a name? I don't think it does but I might be wrong. Not sure what early work the Terrapin will be good for having no cargo space and not being able to travel far, but we'll see. Still got a Saber. So no cargo space either way and this is bothering me... I digress.

I'm rambling because I am sop friggin' excited for this game I'm probably going to die the day before release.

Ah, the main point of the post. HOW EXCITED ARE YOU FOR THIS SHIT?????????????????????
Find what you love and let it kill you, or, capture what you love and keep it in cryo-freeze.

Flexo
Site Admin
CLICK HERE TO SEE
MY 2 SHIPS

Re: It is close. I feel it in my bone.

Post#2 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:14 am

Welcome back!

Our main comms will be on Mumble. We have sub-channels for groups that want to split off. The main conversations are on this forum but the Spectrum page for the Org is live and gets a little bit of activity. It won't be the center of the Org for the foreseeable future.

AegieGnhtt
CLICK HERE TO SEE
MY 16 SHIPS

Post#3 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:31 am

Apparently, the ship is simply called "Gunship" officially.

http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Samus_Aran%27s_gunship

Doc_Fluxx

Post#4 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:07 am

AegieGnhtt wrote:Apparently, the ship is simply called "Gunship" officially.

http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Samus_Aran%27s_gunship

Huh all these years and I never caught that. Thanks!
Find what you love and let it kill you, or, capture what you love and keep it in cryo-freeze.

Figdbl
CLICK HERE TO SEE
MY SHIP

Post#5 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:02 am

That is odd. Usually the old games had everything fleshed out story wise, even ship names.
When it comes to flirting, girls are playing chess, while men are playing bingo.

Return to “Planet Express Lobby”