ImageImage

here are my thoughts on buyback tokens tell me what you think

This forum brought to you by Molten Boron! PUBLIC ACCESSIBLE FORUM
Keff
CLICK HERE TO SEE
MY 20 SHIPS

here are my thoughts on buyback tokens tell me what you think

Post#1 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:37 am

Will the buybacks become unrestricted when ships can be purchased in game as it serves no purpose but to restrict us from using money we have already spent on the game . the game is continually evolving and ships change from being op to begin with to being nerfed to being set up correctly ,so by being able to revisit ships we have previously owned we can do more testing and set up our fleet the way we want to. and I think at over $180,000,000.00 in funding and your war-bond sales I would think its time to let go don't you .I have been backing this game since early 2014 I am a Grand Admiral and a subscriber so you know I believe in the game and am happy to support it but I have reached a time when I can not pour more money into the game but would like to consolidate what I have spent and at a rate of one buyback token every three months it will never happen unless the game is going to come out in 2021

Keff
CLICK HERE TO SEE
MY 20 SHIPS

Re: here are my thoughts on buyback tokens tell me what you think

Post#2 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:44 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2lVPabFMlY
here is a YouTube video for some more thoughts on the subject

Delta-Echo
CLICK HERE TO SEE
MY 32 SHIPS

Re: here are my thoughts on buyback tokens tell me what you think

Post#3 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:08 am

While I enjoy Noobifier's videos in general (he is one of 5-6 Youtubers I watch religiously), this video in particular, I really liked. I can't disagree with most of his points. As a relatively new Star Citizen myself (last Dec), I can attest that there is a relatively steep learning curve coming into the game. A lot of CIG's "solutions" that have been implemented seem to overly complicate the ship buying/owning/upgrading experience, especially in regards to Melting, CCUs, gift-ability and LTI.

Return to “Planet Express Lobby”