VS ZOE and other max abilities

This forum brought to you by Molten Boron! PUBLIC ACCESSIBLE FORUM
STLYoungblood
CLICK HERE TO SEE
MY 22 SHIPS

VS ZOE and other max abilities

Post#1 » Fri May 24, 2013 1:40 pm

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgasIOLVJao][/youtube]

The first vid was a hot button topic, so upvotes would be helpful!
http://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/1eze09/vs_zoe_max_abilities_in_general/

Ewasx

Re: VS ZOE and other max abilities

Post#2 » Fri May 24, 2013 2:11 pm

It's quite amazing how butthurt people seem to get over these max videos.

I think the new max abilities are quite cool, I'm just not sure what they were thinking regarding common pool weapons. I also a little bothered that it's two offensive abilities and one defensive ability, esp if being able to reload while the shield is up was not intended.

STLYoungblood
CLICK HERE TO SEE
MY 22 SHIPS

Post#3 » Fri May 24, 2013 2:29 pm

Yea, I have no beef when paired up with land vehicles, and actually think that they are pretty cool overall. But I have huge issues with any faction getting something to benefit the F**CKING BURSTER. And you're right, people are all up in arms about these. I think it's probably because it appears that I'm attacking their faction and people's loyalty is surprisingly strong.

I'm hoping SOE is actually noticing these, but I seriously doubt it. That's why the upvotes are so important because they seem to actually watch reddit more than their own forums.

GeekyZeke

Post#4 » Wed May 29, 2013 12:20 pm

Looks like the ZOE takes down a lib just about perfectly with the final bullet of the 2nd clip. If it took one more bullet to kill, the MAX would have to reload and would be brought more in line with the linear progression of ttk. Basically the ttk will be a linear function crossed with steps where reloading occurs. The ZOE just hits the sweet spot of this step with Libs, if it nails each shot.

Excellent video.

Return to “Planet Express Lobby”