- So first off there are around 13 million undocumented by most counts. That is way to many to round up efficiently with just federal agents and local police. We'll need to use that rockin' US military of course.
- Naturally, that means a State of Emergency will need to be declared because the Army can't operate on US soil without one. So curfews and checkpoints are in order to keep control and make sure you can "show your papers". Private property rights will of course need to be suspended because you never know, you could be harboring illegals and if you have nothing to hide you shouldn't care about an occasional search of your home.
- Anyone protesting the checkpoints and private property intrusions will be dealt with as the military sees fit. We can never "tie the hands" of our soldiers to do what it takes to achieve the mission.
- Our military is the best in the world, the best I tell ya! So, we'll have a lot of people in custody in just a few days. When we catch all these terrible miscreants it will be necessary to keep them under lock and key. Of course our prisons are already overcrowded with all the low level drug dealers and such so...
- We'll need to build some inexpensive camps to keep these people concentrated until we can process them and throw them over the wall. Let's call them Collection Camps or something similar.
- Unless of course we decide to just round up people that "look" to be illegal. It's pretty easy as most are of Latin American descent. We can just go ahead and round up anyone without papers that look to be ethnically linked to Latin Americans. Pretty soon you could cleanse the nation of the entire ethnicity and then with the wall that we're having Mexico build for us in place we'll be fine.
Please contribute your thoughts on the plan so far. We can forward this to President Trump when he gets elected so that he can get right on solving what is our absolutely most critical problem.